with Centaurs Kids
SE Asia's best summer camps / youth camps
... and here's why:
• Camps are run by our trusted partner, Centaurs Kids Singapore
• LooLa has run more than 700 school trips || all ages || from 2 – 14 nights ||
• The owners of LooLa are acclaimed international educators
• Unparalleled safety record, co-author of Singapore’s Outdoor Education Gold safety standards
Here's what you can expect:
• Packages are: Door-to-door || hassle-free || all-inclusive ||
• Your children will: Gain resilience & independence || get exposure to different cultures || learn to appreciate nature || do amazing adventure activities || and above all: have fun! ||
Below you'll find an overview of the possible activities, our credentials, and the range of accommodation on offer for the various camps.
Our (eco) activities – part of your package!*
Slide or click to have a quick look, and if you're ready to choose, click the yellow button below!
*Please note that a small surcharge applies to off-site activities.
Coconut Tree Climbing
Trash to Cash
Boat & Boomnet
LooLa Eco Tour
Seaflat Marine Walk
Tie Dye *
Raft Design & Race
Ninja Wipeout Circuit
Marine surveys *
History tours *
Pizza making *
Survivor island *
Kelong experience *
Mangrove tree planting *
Wet weather programs
Outdoor cooking *
Fishing and Crab hunting
Safe Water Garden *
We offer an amazing array of choices, from survivor island to 5 star luxury.
Take a glimpse here, and if you want to know more, click the yellow button below!
LooLa and sustainability
We will show all campers ...
Eco is fun, Eco is cool, Eco works!
Children have made huge contributions towards solving the world's sanitation problem.
By 2019, children had built more than 500 lifelong life-saving sanitation systems (our Safe Water Gardens or SWGs, for short) for local families. As a direct result of these pioneering efforts, in early 2020 the SWG was proclaimed part of Indonesia's national sanitation standard, and we are now in a position to bring SWGs to all villagers, nationwide –and your child will take part in this ongoing eco-revolution!
Children have natural empathy and can identify with local families, recognizing the things we share but also the (ecological) hardships... So they go all out to connect and help make things better, having tons of fun and growing tremendously in the process.
More generally, all 17 UN SDGs (United Nations Sustainable Development goals) fully come to life in our program. As part of our program, your child will engage in:
• Climate change: making their trip carbon-neutral by planting mangrove trees
• Circular economy: turning beach plastic into fashionable bags & ornaments
• Water issues: bringing lifelong life-saving sanitation (SWG) to local village families
• Plant-based cooking: learning that vegetarian food is awesome if you cook it yourself!
• Understanding the human condition: promoting gender equality and (thus) happiness!
Click the button below for a magical tour to learn more about our eco programs
Bintan is a gorgeous island with a 1,700-year long history.
In 2000, LooLa was its first international resort, so we could pick Bintan's most beautiful spot .... it was love at first sight!
We're still in love, and our dedicated local staff keeps enhancing the beauty of LooLa and our environment.
Our awards & grants
Bintan #1 TripAdvisor hotel
Demonstrating that LooLa also receives the highest customer awards
Singapore #1 sustainable SME
Singapore’s Minister Masagos Zulkifli called LooLa an “inspiration for all companies to follow”
Asia #1 Eco resort
Asia’s most prestigious Ecotourism award
World #1 Responsible Tourism Operator London
World's most prestigious Ecotourism award
Received a USD 45,000 Grant
to do our second pilot SWG village in Citarum (Indonesia's most polluted river area)
Received a EUR 147,000 Grant
from the Dutch government for research to (cost)optimize our Safe Water Garden (SWG)
Received a USD 70,000 Grant
towards making the SWG Indonesia's national standard (succeeded late 2019)
Received a USD 50,000 Grant
to train Sinarmas teams to make their own Safe Water Gardens
Received a SGD 50,000 Grant
to support Safe Water Garden construction and research
Received a € 100,000 Grant
for our first WASH knowledge center, empowering 1,500 Bintan families through 100 SWGs
2023 UN Water Conference
Safe Water Garden invited to be one of 18 featured WASH exhibits at the UN Innovation pavilion