Chill – Adventure – Meaning
We got it all!
Great for any group-size of friends:
• 2 pax: Get 5-star eco luxury for two
• 3-5 pax: Get a private chalet over the sea
• 10-30 pax: Get one big luxury eco-villa for all to enjoy
• 30+ pax: Get your own dormitory to really experience staying together!
Here's what you can expect:
• Mix and match: exclusive party experience || adrenaline-rich activities || make an eco impact
• Packages are: door-to-door || hassle-free || fully customizable || all-inclusive || safety-audited.
Below you'll find an overview of our activities, the range of accommodation you can choose from, and our credentials.
Our (eco) activities – part of your package!*
Slide or click to have a quick look, and if you're ready to choose, click the yellow button below!
*Please note that a small surcharge applies to off-site activities.
Coconut Tree Climbing
Trash to Cash
Boat & Boomnet
LooLa Eco Tour
Seaflat Marine Walk
Tie Dye *
Raft Design & Race
Ninja Wipeout Circuit
Marine surveys *
History tours *
Pizza making *
Survivor island *
Kelong experience *
Mangrove tree planting *
Wet weather programs
Outdoor cooking *
Fishing and Crab hunting
Safe Water Garden *
If you're fast enough, you win a free drink!
We offer an amazing array of choices, from survivor island to 5 star luxury.
Take a glimpse here, and if you want to know more, click the yellow button below!
Try sustainability with your friends!
Join us in discovering ...
Eco is fun, Eco is cool, Eco works!
Our guests often ask us:
Can we make our stay both fun and meaningful?
The answer is a big YES!
LooLa was built in 2000, and subsequently run by our fully local staff, who help our guests engage with the local community.
By 2019, LooLa's guests had built more than 500 lifelong life-saving sanitation systems (our Safe Water Gardens or SWGs, for short) for local families. As a direct result of these pioneering efforts, in early 2020 the SWG was proclaimed part of Indonesia's national sanitation standard, and we are now in a position to bring SWGs to all villagers, nationwide –and you can take part in this ongoing eco-revolution!
Besides the SWG, here's some other activities that are good for the soul:
• Climate change: make your trip carbon-neutral by planting mangrove trees
• Circular economy: turn beach plastic into fashionable bags & ornaments
• Plant-based cooking: learn that vegetarian food is awesome if you cook it yourself!
Choose your eco activities here or click the button below for more details
Bintan is a gorgeous island with a 1,700-year long history.
In 2000, LooLa was its first international resort, so we could pick Bintan's most beautiful spot .... it was love at first sight!
We're still in love, and our dedicated local staff keeps enhancing the beauty of LooLa and our environment.
Bintan #1 TripAdvisor hotel
Demonstrating that LooLa also receives the highest customer awards
Singapore #1 sustainable SME
Singapore’s Minister Masagos Zulkifli called LooLa an “inspiration for all companies to follow”
Asia #1 Eco resort
Asia’s most prestigious Ecotourism award
World #1 Responsible Tourism Operator London
World's most prestigious Ecotourism award